Find out what our vision for the Southshire is, our mission, and what we believe.
A safe, supportive, and healthy Southshire community.
To empower, mobilize, and inspire communities to act in collaboration to prevent and reduce substance use across all ages and promote greater wellness and long-term health in the Southshire region of Bennington County.
- All children are good.
- All children matter.
- Children are an important part of our community. Substance misuse can impact their ability to contribute.
- Parents and caregivers have the greatest influence on the children they care for.
- Everyone can make healthy choices. ACT will provide support to community members in making healthy choices and delaying first time substance use.
- Prevention is the best treatment.
- Knowledge is power! ACT will empower the community by providing clear and accurate information.
- ACT does not discriminate. Our support will be available to all community members.