Committee Members: James Lawton, Gabriel White, Keith Carey, Sean-Marie Oller, Kathy O’Reilly
Finance and Sustainability
- Development of long range business plan
- Provides input for future grant applications
- Development of financial management system
- Management of donor system
- Provides recommendations for annual workplan
- Develop information for information to provide at November 2015 press conference event on committee activities
- Provide input, financial recommendations and coordination support for Results Based Accountability Training
- Provide input and coordination support for January 2016 Speed Networking Event *Drug Free Communities Grant Activity
- Collaborate with Healthy and Active Communities Committee on development of event on community revitalization in the greater Bennington region. (Date to be determined by group)
- Provide input and support of Career Development Center Kids Consignment Sale Project.
- Approve or decline recommendation for project for ACT as a part of the business plan.
- If adopted, develop implementation strategy for CDC Kids Consignment Sale Project.
- Develop recommendations for fundraising opportunities, (ie. Polar Express at Winterfest concept)
- Develop a business plan and strategy with local government for establishing a community center (JUL-OCT 2016) *Drug Free Communities Grant Activity
Contact the committee here:
Click on a document to download