ACT By-Laws, Member Applications and Policies
Membership is open to any community member that wishes to engage in strengthening our community.
Drug Free Communities Grant Information
- About the Drug Free Communities Grant
- DFC Year 1 Activities Summary
- Q1 (2015) DFC Progress Report
- ACT DFC Full Grant Application * As submitted in March 2015
- 2013 SVSU YRBS Substance Use Narrative
- 2015 Community Readiness Assessment Report
- Bennington Community Center Proposal 2016
STOP Grant Funding
Because of ACT’s awarding of the Drug Free Communities Grant, we qualified for additional funding for specific Town Hall Meetings regarding social hosting in our communities.
This stipend for $500 supports collaboration with local law enforcement to involve the community in conversations around social hosting of underage drinking parties.
You can find out more information regarding this effort here:
ACT Financial Reports & Meeting Packets
Full financial reports for ACT programs and activities can be found in our coalition packets here: