Participate in the Community Survey!
ACT’s annual Community Survey helps us understand community members’ perceptions on youth substance use in Bennington. Your feedback informs ACT’s work to address this issue for the health and well-being of our community’s youth.
The Community Survey is for you if you:
- Are 19 or older
- Live or work in Bennington or surrounding towns
- Care about building a healthy community
The survey is completely anonymous and takes less than ten minutes to complete.Take the Survey
Become an ACT Member
ACT members are individuals, organizations, and businesses that believe in ACT’s mission of empowering and mobilizing the Bennington community to “act” in collaboration to prevent and delay first-time substance use and misuse among youth. Members know that by preventing first-time use in youth, we increase the overall health and well-being of our community.
Members collaborate to achieve ACT’s goals of reducing youth substance use and building youth engagement in the community. Through a strategic prevention framework, annual action plans, and rigorous assessment and evaluation, we learn together and from each other to build up the Southshire.
Any individual, organization, or business can become a member of ACT if they:
- Sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with ACT,
- Attend at least 3 coalition or committee meetings per year, and
- Participate in at least one event (such as Youth Appreciation Day), initiative, or committee.