We encourage changes to the physical environment that reduce risk factors for youth substance use.
What We Do:
- Host the annual Youth Photovoice Contest, which invites local youth to promote healthy choices, reimagine public spaces, and celebrate community through photography
- Educate policymakers and community members on the benefits of substance-free public spaces and community events
- Implement prom and graduation alcohol Sticker Shock campaigns with local retailers to discourage social hosting and buying alcohol for minors
- Coordinate with Department of Liquor Control on Responsible Beverage Server Trainings, Retailer Recognition, and Compliance Checks
- Collaborate with local retailers of CBD, marijuana, and tobacco paraphernalia around safe storage practices